Links & Resources
Free Online CME Credits on Worker & Environmental Health
The California Department of Public Health (CDPH) has developed four free online training courses offered through UC Davis Health System and CME California.
Medical care providers receive up to 1.0 hour of Category One credit for each course from UC Davis Health System, Office of Continuing Medical Education.
For Certified Industrial Hygienists, follow the requirements of the American Board of Industrial Hygiene for claiming certification maintenance credit following course completion.
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA): Recognition and Management of Pesticide Poisonings: 6th Edition
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH)
- NIOSH Science Blog: Safer Healthier Workers
- United States Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
- NM Occupational Health and Safety Bureau (NM OSHA)
- NM Workers Compensation Administration (NM WCA)
- NM Environmental Public Health Tracking (NM EPHT): Fire, Smoke, and Your Health
- NM EPHT: Heat Stress
- Council of State and Territorial Epidemiologists Occupational Health Program (CSTE)
- Association of Occupational and Environmental Clinics (AOEC)
- Pandemic Influenza Preparedness Resources for Businesses